Systems Engineer - Level 3 - NetworkingApply now »
Date: May 17, 2017
Location: Mason, OH, US
Cintas is currently looking for a Systems Engineer Level 3-Infrastructure for the Enterprise Services team within IT. The Systems Engineer Level 3 is responsible for: researching advanced technology trends in area(s) of expertise; identifying emerging trends and initiating research projects for team members; designing innovative solutions using new technologies; recommending short-term alternatives when appropriate; creating prototypes and leading initial development and testing through to production; defining enterprise-wide scoped SLAs to ensure requirements are met or exceeded; escalating problems as required based on SLAs; developing client satisfaction and capacity planning metrics; coordinating assessment of emerging technologies typically as the lead subject matter expert; evaluating and recommending new projects or tools for the organization; overseeing cost benefit analysis and presenting options to management teams; assisting in the resolution of support issues escalated by senior operations or development personnel; providing technical expertise across business functions; articulating relationship between business and the data and technology that support the business; identifying opportunities to improve business processes via new technologies; making recommendations and influencing long-term technology strategy and planning for multiple business units; assisting in development of RFPs and responses to new business opportunities; acting as subject matter expert to various project teams; determining dependencies and prerequisites; creating CRFs for assigned tasks and ensuring CRFs are approved in accordance with project timeline; and defining production readiness and transition acceptance criteria and ensuring criteria are completed before new system implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology
• Minimum 7 years of progressive experience working in a medium to large IT environment as a subject matter expert in Microsoft infrastructure solutions
• Minimum 5 years of experience in collaboration / communication technologies, such as SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business (Lync), Active Directory, Office365, Azure; on-premise and cloud solutions
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing / planning large-scale Microsoft PC transformation including OS upgrades, packaging and virtualization solutions; desktop deployment
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing / administrating Symantec Endpoint Protection, Cisco IronPort security solution, Microsoft security solution through O365
• Experience working as a solution architect
• Proven performance of orchestrating enterprise roadmaps and maximizing business value
• Experience in developing 3-5 year roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state, preferred
• Experience in SQL Server administration, SAN storage solutions, VMWare and virtualization, preferred
• Experience in application integration, information security architecture, preferred
• Experience developing, modifying, and executing IT strategies within the Microsoft product portfolio suite, preferred
• Experience taking a project from scoping requirements through development, delivery, and launch of applications, preferred
• Previous Fortune 1000 work experience, preferred
• Microsoft certifications, preferred
• Experience working with hosted service providers / managed service providers, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: IT
Employee Status: Regular
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Network, Systems Engineer, Engineer, SQL, Engineering, Technology