Maintenance Technician II
Date: Jun 19, 2014
Location: Pico Rivera, CA, US
Cintas is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician II to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; performing preventive/predictive maintenance; performing various welding activities; preforming boiler chemical testing and making necessary chemistry adjustments; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; maintaining inventory supplies; preparing maintenance records; identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies; responding to emergency alarms; and mentoring Maintenance Technician I partners.
• Minimum five years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military is required
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities such as MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Location: US-CA-Pico Rivera
Employee Status: Regular
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Maintenance, Technician, Welding, HVAC, Facilities, Manufacturing, Technology, Operations