Sales Representative - Uniform
Date: Feb 11, 2014
Location Savannah, GA, US
Cintas is currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development in our Uniform Division. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota . Sales Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
• Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
• Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
• Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business
Cintas is “Team Driven” and the true spirit we share gives Cintas its competitive edge. The Cintas Team has earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list. We also were named the “#1 Service Company to Sell For” by Selling Power Magazine. Our Team Driven philosophy is key to our success in business and the reason we give back to our communities. It’s how we have grown to be a company comprised of more than 30,000 partners, surpassing $4 billion in annual sales, and operating more than 400 facilities across North America and abroad.
Cintas Corporation, headquartered in Cincinnati, has provided highly specialized services to businesses of all types for over 45 years. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, document management services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Today, our white trucks make up one of the ten largest fleets on the road.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience or successful completion of a Cintas sales training program required
• Valid Driver's License required
• New business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred
• “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
• Solid Base Salary and Commission Potential
• Extensive Car Package (Lease/Gas/Insurance/Maintenance Allowance)
• Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuses & Incentives
• Comprehensive 12 week sales training program
• Mentorship program
• Tablet & AirCard
• Annual Recognition Events
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Our vision is to retain a highly talented, diverse and motivated team of partners who are compatible with our culture and enjoy what they do.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Job Category: Sales
Employee Status: Regular
Nearest Major Market: Savannah
Job Segment: Sales Rep, Outside Sales, Business Development, Document Management, Sales, Technology